BMW Sudden Acceleration Investigation
The Heber Law Firm LLC is investigating a potential class action lawsuit involving alleged instances of sudden acceleration reported with certain BMW vehicles. Many reports of unintentional acceleration state that it occurred in association with low-speed maneuvers such as parking a vehicle.
Examples of reports of unintended acceleration include the following:
- An owner of a BMW 2023 3 series reported their car “suddenly shot forward” while turning in to park in a parking garage.
- An owner of a 2018 BMW 3 series reported their car suddenly accelerated while they were stopped at a traffic light.
- An owner of a 2019 BMW 4 series reported that while entering a parking space, their car “accelerated to full engine RPM” and the car did not stop despite fully applying the brakes.
- An owner of a 2022 BMW 5 series reported that while turning into a parking lot, “she paused and the engine began to rev. up. It then shot forward nearly 50 feet and hurled her over a meridian into another car.”
- The owner of a 2019 BMW 5 series reported their car “would lunge forward on its own after coming to a complete stop.”
- The owner of a 2021 BMW X3 reported that while slowly pulling into a parking space, their car “seemed to rev up and accelerate.”
- An owner of a 2019 BMW 8 series reported that while attempting to park, their vehicle “surged over a retaining wall.”
- The owner of a 2022 BMW i4 stated that while turning into a parking space, the vehicle experienced sudden acceleration and crashed into a post and then into a wall.
- An owner of a 2019 BMW X3 stated their car accelerated on its own at a high speed when they put their car in park.
- The owner of a 2021 BMW X5 stated their car suddenly accelerated while slowly moving toward a parking space.
If you own or lease a BMW that has experienced unintended acceleration, please contact us via the form on this page.
The choice of a lawyer is an important decision and should not be based solely on advertisements.
The attorney responsible for this investigation advertisement is:
Heber Law Firm LLC
Email Heber Law Firm about this Investigation
"*" indicates required fields