BMW Rear Hatch/Tailgate Opening Investigation
The Heber Law Firm LLC is investigating a potential class action lawsuit involving alleged instances of the rear hatches/tailgates opening while driving in BMW X3, X4, and X5 models. Examples of this reportedly occurring include the following:
- The owner of a 2017 BMW X3 reported the power lift gate spontaneously opened while the car was moving forward, causing contents of the cargo area to fall out.
- The owner of a 2020 BMW X4 reported the hatchback opened while driving.
- The owner of a 2021 BMW X5 reported their lower tailgate caused them to dump a load of groceries on a busy highway.
- The owner of a 2017 BMW X5 reported their rear tailgate suddenly flew open while driving at a speed of 25 mph.
- The owner of a 2022 BMW X3 reported their rear hatch opened while they were driving on the highway and resulted in boxes falling out.
If you own or lease a BMW and have experienced this problem, please contact us via the form on this page.
The choice of a lawyer is an important decision and should not be based solely on advertisements.
The attorney responsible for this investigation advertisement is:
Heber Law Firm LLC
Email Heber Law Firm about this Investigation
"*" indicates required fields